William Hill Sportsbook NJ Review
William Hill’s push into the New Jersey market was a smart move for the company. After having experience operating over 100 sportsbooks in Nevada, the company stepped into the NJ online sports betting market.
William Hill opened retail sportsbooks at both Monmouth Park and Ocean Resort Casino. Soon after, the company launched its online sportsbook and mobile sports betting app, with versions for Android and iOS.
William Hill NJ site features and user experience
Platform and software
The William Hill NJ online and mobile sportsbook are user-friendly and boast high-quality software. The mobile app resembles the browser-based site and allows users to make fast and easy deposits and withdrawals from anywhere in New Jersey. It offers a wide array of sports and betting options while featuring special notifications to help users keep track of all their bets. However, the site has proven to be somewhat dull, lacking detail in some areas.
The William Hill Sportsbook NJ mobile app is available for Android and iOS devices, downloadable from the website.
Users can reach William Hill customer support via phone, emails, or through the live chat on the website.
William Hill Sportsbook betting variety
- Parlays - A parlay involves two or more teams winning and offers a larger payout than betting on a single team to win. It is simple to place a parlay bet and difficult to win.
- Round Robins - A round robin bet is a bet with multiple parlays at once.
- Teasers - Teasers offer the opportunity to bet on two different games, similar to parlays. Each selected event must win in order for the bettor to win. Players simply select the teams and totals while selecting teaser. They choose how many points they wish to tease and confirm the bet.
- Futures - Future bets are made on games or events that will occur in the future. Oddsmakers choose the odds based on potential outcomes. Futures are becoming increasingly popular.
- In-play/In-game betting - This allows bettors to place bets after the sporting event has already begun. William Hill offers in-game betting on typical wagers such as money line, point spreads, props, and totals.
The in-game betting at William Hill NJ online is quite limited, however.
William Hill NJ offers live-streams on popular sporting events. These usually include special fights and big championships. Live streamed events are featured on a calendar and users must have a real money bet or a funded account in order to be able to access these streams. It is also recommended to have a high-speed internet connection in order to have a complete high-quality stream.
Although easy to use and offering a wide variety of bets and sports, this site lacks special features. There are no special cashout features on this site.
Sports offered at William Hill Sportsbook online
- Horse Racing
- Auto Racing
New users at William Hill Sportsbook NJ are eligible for $50 in free bets just for registering a player account.
Deposit and withdrawal methods
The deposit options for the New Jersey-based platform include the following:
- ACH (e-Check)
- William Hill Prepaid Card
- Cash at a William Hill sportsbook (Locations include Monmouth Park and Ocean Resort Casino)
A $20 minimum is required to make a deposit on the site. There are no fees involved with depositing cash at the sportsbook.
Withdrawals are more limited. Players can collect cash at William Hill sportsbook or withdraw through a prepaid William Hill card.
William Hill is no rookie to this game. As an already well-known name in the UK, the company has stepped into the US and taken the online sports betting market by storm. They dove into the New Jersey sports betting market early through partnering with Monmouth Park and Ocean Resort Casino. On September 26th, William Hill launched its browser-based NJ online sportsbook. William Hill Online Sportsbook NJ is easy to use and it offers a wide variety of bets and sports. However, the site needs a bit more creativity and unique features to earn it a spot above the rest. There are no special cashout features and its in-game betting is quite limited.