FanDuel Online Sportsbook NJ Review
Since the Supreme Court ruled that the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act of 1992 was not a legal policy and decided to legalize sports betting in New Jersey, FanDuel created a sportsbook and stepped into the sports betting arena. One of the most popular companies in the world of daily fantasy sports, FanDuel is raking in serious money from the $3.2 billion industry.
FanDuel, founded in 2009, is based in New York City and is the second most popular fantasy sports site in the US. After FanDuel was acquired by European sportsbook giant Paddy Power Betfair, the company launched its physical sportsbook at Meadowlands Racetrack in New York. Then in September 2018, FanDuel went live with its online sportsbook.
Site features and user experience at FanDuel NJ
Platform and software
The FanDuel sportsbook features a simple and appealing interface, with easy to use features, allowing users to follow both the lines and the games in progress. The layout is clear and easy to navigate. A live scoreboard feature allows players to track bets and updated odds. It includes links to in-game bets.
FanDuel has special features for new bettors as well. New players can take advantage of the FanDuel Sportsbook training camp. The site features an extensive library with sports betting tutorials. These tutorials cover every covering everything from information sharing to how to bet. In addition, the company also offers a comprehensive guide to wagering.
Powered by IGT's sports betting platform and GAN's player account management system, this site works like a dream. FanDuel provides some of the most reactive In-play betting and live games in the state.
This site features geolocation technology, which restricts betting to within the state’s borders.
Mobile access is crucial in the world of sports betting because of the changing factors that affect the games and results. FanDuel's mobile app is available on iOS and Android and works almost exactly like the website, however, it is not quite as extensive. It has shortcuts which direct the player to specific sports and shows your past bets. The app has a set of tabs which take you to live games, popular bets, and future events. The betting slip mirrors the website as well. Should a player wish to stick exclusively to the mobile app, they can register a new account and complete deposits and withdrawals from the app directly.
FanDuel Sportsbook offers a 24/7 customer service for its customers. Users can contact a live agent through the live chat on the website or they can call 877-689-0662 and speak to an agent over the phone. There is also a customer support email with a quick response time.
Bet variety at FanDuel Online Sportsbook NJ
FanDuel offers impressive money lines along with a pretty substantial bet variety. The typical forms of pre-game betting formats offered include:
- Straight Bets - A straight bet involves betting on a game which carries a point spread, total, or a money line.
- Totals - Also called an over/under bet, a total is a wager concerning each teams scores at the end of a match. The bettor is wagering on whether or not the number of goals or points of a single match come out to be over or under the oddsmaker's prediction before the event.
- Futures - Future bets are made on games or events that will occur in the future. Oddsmakers choose the odds based on potential outcomes. Futures are becoming increasingly popular.
- Props - Prop bets or Proposition bets are wagers based on the occurrence or non-occurrence of something during a game. These are occurrences which do not directly affect the outcome of the match.
- Parlays - A parlay involves two or more teams winning and offers a larger payout than betting on a single team to win. It is simple to place a parlay bet and difficult to win.
- Teasers - This is a type of parlay involving a bet against the spread or totals. The bettor would adjust the spreads in their favor and in exchange receieve a smaller potential payout.
- Round Robins - A round robin bet is a bet with multiple parlays at once.
In-play betting - where punters bet on games already in progress - is also offered at FanDuel Sportsbook in a wide variety of options. Its high-quality software allows for quickly updated lines and scores along with odds updated very close to real time.
Sports offered at FanDuel Sportsbook NJ
FanDuel could improve in their selection of sports which are offered, however, they do offer the standard American sports along with international soccer.
- Football (NFL and college)
- Baseball (MLB)
- Basketball (NBA, WNBA, and college)
- Hockey (NHL)
Welcome offers and promotions at FanDuel Sportsbook NJ
Any new bettors are eligible for a $500 risk-free bet at FanDuel Sportsbook. Whether you have an existing account or not, you are eligible for up to a $500 refund on your first wager. Eligible bets include many different betting formats. If the eligible wager wins, the player receives no bonus, however, if it loses, the player will receive a promotion bonus refund up to $500. In order for the player to withdraw winnings accumulated through the promotion bonus, he/she must wager that amount FanDuel Sportsbook.
FanDuel offers new customers a 100% refund on net losses from any casino game during the first 24 hours of placing money into the new account, up to $100. Once the new player completes the initial deposit, promotional credits are activated inside their account and the bonus is instantly available.
Special promotions are also offered to players who refer a friend. If you refer a new player and the new player registers an account for themselves, you will split a $20 bonus.
FanDuel's promotions rotate year around depending on major events and the season.
FanDuel does not yet offer a loyalty program, however, it does offer a DFS points program. DFS points lead to extra promotions, special events, merchandise, and contest entries. These contests offer large prize pools for winning participants.
Deposit and withdrawal methods at FanDuel Sportsbook
The company strives at making deposits and withdrawals simple for players.
- Credit/Debit cards
- ACH (e-check)
- FanDuel prepaid card
- Online bank transfer
- PayNearMe machines (Note: These can be found inside 7-Elevens and CVS pharmacies.)
- ACH (e-check)
- Check (Note: Takes about 5-7 days to be processed)
- FanDuel Prepaid Card
- PayPal (Note: Withdrawals can only be made via PayPal if deposits were made via PayPal.)
FanDuel has made its name as one of the most trusted sportsbooks, a large player in the world of Daily Fantasy Sports. With multiple withdrawal and deposit options, the company has made it simple for players to join in. Betters have access to a wide menu of wagering options and a selection of popular sports to bet on. With additional informative features, FanDuel helps to assist new sports betters as much as it provides services for experienced punters.